EndNote is a software program used to manage bibliographic citations and full text.
Use EndNote to:
- Store and organize references and full text
- Import reference information from databases, journal websites, Google Scholar, and other online sources
- Cite references and create a bibliography, in any format, with Microsoft Word
Already using EndNote? Uninstall the old version first. Click here for instructions.
- KUMC faculty, staff and students may download the current version of EndNote via myKUMC
- KU Hospital and UKP may request the software from MyIT portal by choosing "I need something else" and completing the "Software Request" form
Dec 01, 2016