Course Reserve Guides
Find course reserves
Print reserves are available at the public services desk and can be checked out for varying periods of time depending on the wishes of the instructor. These are listed in the library catalog by instructor and course.
Electronic reserves are located via a link in Angel. Refer to your syllabus or the library catalog if you are unsure of where to access your course reserves.
More information and instructions
Course Reserves Information for Students
- Course Reserves Guide for Students - PDF
Course Reserves Information for Instructors
- The Power of Tags: Using tags effectively - PDF
- Reserve Item Usage - PDF
- Instructor Tools Menu - PDF
- Creating and Cloning Classes - PDF
- Adding New Reserve Items - PDF
- Adding Items From a Previous Course - PDF
Dec 18, 2012