Printing, Copying, Scanning & Faxing
Pay for printing charges with check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express at the User Services Desk in Dykes Library. Cash is not accepted.
- Black and white printing is .03 per page
- Color printing costs $0.26 per page
- Faxing is $1.00 per page
* KUMC Students have a starting quota subsidized by student fees (more information here). New quotas are loaded on January 1st and June 1st. The previous semesters' balance will not carry over. Students are advised to monitor their balance and load funds judiciously.
Printing (all printers are located on the ground floor of the library)
In an effort to "Go Green", we encourage all users to bring flash drives for saving documents or to send them via email rather than printing them out at the library.
If you do need to print:
- Select "DykesPrinter-Windows on kumc-print" or "Dykes Printer-MAC on kumc-print"
- Find the printer nearest to you
- Tap your KUMC badge or log in. Public users will need to ask for assistance at the User Services Desk
- Color printing can be claimed at the User Services Desk
- Automatically set up your mobile device for printing while on campus
Black and white and color photocopying is available at any of the printers. Printing fees apply.
Library printers have the scan-to-email enabled - use any printer to do your quick scanning when not in heavy printing use.
There are two feeder/flatbed scanners available for use located on the ground floor just past the elevator in the southwest corner. Adobe Pro is installed on these machines for PDF creation.
The Library offers faxing service upon request at the User Services Desk. Cover sheets are free. We cannot receive faxes and international faxing is not allowed.
Questions? Contact our User Services Staff.