Study Room Policy
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 6 hours per day, per person or group
- No more than 2 reservations may be made in the same day (person or group)
- Reservations can be made 24 hours in advance, not including today
- If a room is empty with no reservation, you may use it and/or make an immediate reservation
- If a reservation isn't claimed within 20 minutes, library staff can reserve the room for you
- Occupants may remain in a study room past their reserved time but may be asked to vacate if needed/reserved by others past the initial reservation end time
- Return the study room to the state you found it in. Move furniture back in place, plug equipment back in and clean up any trash. Anti-bacterial wipes are available at stations throughout the library
- Study rooms must be vacated, along with one's belongings, during designated hours to allow Housekeeping to clean and sanitize the rooms
- Our policy about sleeping/staying in the library can be found here.
* The library is not responsible for lost or stolen items and personal belongings should not be left unattended in study rooms (lockers for temporary storage are available on the ground floor for a refundable deposit of $0.50). We reserve the right to move any unattended personal items to lost and found - inquire at the library front desk.